Terms and Conditions
kindparty.ca account Terms of Service
Introduction: Account access to kindparty.ca is a communication & collaboration service for interested people (refer as “you” herafter). The kindparty.ca social community tools increase the availability of information, encourage healthy debate, and make possible better comunication between you and other interested people, our volunteers, kind partners, advisory director, etc.
We respect your ownership of and responsibility for the content you choose to share. It is our belief that censoring this content is contrary to a service that bases itself on freedom of expression.
In order to uphold these values, we need to curb abuses that threaten our ability to provide this service and the freedom of expression it encourages. As a result, there are some boundaries on the type of content that can be hosted with your kindparty.ca account. The boundaries we've defined are those that serve to enhance the service as a whole.
Proper Use: You agree that you are responsible for your own use of your kindparty.ca account privileges, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof.
You agree that access to your kindparty.ca account is dependant on being interested in this issue, and that these privileges can be suspended and/or terminated whenever you decide to do so.
You agree to abide by the kindparty.ca Content Policy, Code of Conduct, and its Confidentiality Policy.
Any violation of these terms of service may result in kindparty.ca account suspension and/or termination.
The kindparty.ca social community contains personal opinions, and may not reflect the position of the kindparty.ca.
The kindparty.ca claims no ownership over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you using your kindparty.ca account. You may choose to submit, post, and display any materials in your kindparty.ca account by manually marking as such.
The kindparty.ca reserves the right to make changes to this document from time to time as required. We will attempt to notify kindparty.ca account users via electronic means in a timely manner.
Content Policy: Our content policies play an important role in maintaining a good kindparty.ca experience for you. Please respect these guidelines. From time to time, we may change our content policies so please check back here.
Your kindparty.ca account is a privilege. Abusing use may result in account suspension and/or termination.
You must agree to and abide by kindparty.ca Code of Conduct and respect its Values as following:
1. You are respected, and your contributions to the kindparty.ca are appreciated;
2. All people are equal in rights and are given equal opportunity to freely express their opinions and thoughts; 3. In kindparty.ca tansparency and accountability to the public is practiced, and you are encouraged to participate in a democratic process; 4. No verbal or written aggression are permitted and insults, threats, or other negative behaviours are not tolerated; 5. Ourr contributions, ideas and conversations will be sustained for and affect next generations. Let’s practice in a humanic and lovely way; 6. The kindparty.ca encourages the expression of diverse ideas and opinions.
7. No person shall publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity. No person shall use profane, insulting, harassing, or otherwise offensive language.
8. No person shall publish direct threats of violence against any person or group of people.
9. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
10. You agree and abide by the kindparty.ca Confidentiality Policy. We do not allow the unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information, such as credit card, Social Insurance card, driving license and other license numbers.
11. We do not allow impersonation of others through our services in a manner that is intended to or does mislead or confuse others.
12. kindparty.ca account services should not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities.
13. We do not allow spamming or transmitting malware and viruses.
14. We have a zero-tolerance policy against pornography. The kindparty.ca account termination can occur on the first offence.